As a gamer, the only thing that matters to me the most, other than a great game, of course, is a perfect setup.
A perfect setup ensures I get to enjoy all my games and my sessions stay as comfortable as possible, no matter how long I decide to play.
Yeah, we all have individual preferences on what we consider a perfect setup, agreed.
But if your idea of it is to have a straight work table placed dead center of a wall in your room, basement, or attic, believe me, that’s no gaming setup unless you’re a noob.
What I (and most pro-gamers) consider the basis of a quintessential gaming setup is a corner desk.
Why am I calling it quintessential?
Well, corner desks have a large surface area, can hold multiple screens at great viewing angles (if that’s how you like to play, which you, of course, do :D), and give the whole set up an aesthetically fantastic look.
Don’t take my word for it.
Get on Google, search for the best gaming PC setups, and see what comes up. Go on; I’ll wait!
So? Satisfied with the advice?
Great. Here’s another one. Check out the list of the best corner gaming desks, which I have compiled.
These tables offer both, functionality and value for money. My years of gaming experience plus research went into the compilation of this list, so trust me on this one.
The List of Best Corner Gaming Desks to Play Your Favorite Games All Night!
After hours of intensive research, we have shortlisted some of the best corner gaming desks (or L-shaped gaming desks) that are not only ergonomically satisfying but may also go perfectly well with your gaming setup. May it be your personal room at home or the room at the dorm in which you are staying, here are the 7 best corner desks for gaming that we have carefully cherry-picked just for you. So without further ado, let’s check them out.
#1. Z-Line Belaire Glass Corner Desk for Gaming
Are you in search of a corner shaped corner gaming desk that has a sturdy design and comes with a glass surface? If you want the best bang for the buck with reliability and desk stability, get the Z-Line Belaire gaming desk product. Now, when it comes to managing weight, it may not be the best if you have a real heavy gaming setup. But, in case, you own an average weight gaming setup, this particular corner gaming desk is all that you will ever need. Setting up the desk is fairly easy as compared to other corner gaming desks and will hardly ask you to invest too much of your precious time.
As an avid gamer who plays around 4-5 hours a day, you might want a desk underneath which you can easily stretch your legs and let the stress out. The Z-Line corner gaming desk offers plenty of legroom. The look and feel of the gaming desk are pretty modern and in-line with most of the favorable options in the market. The frame is strong so you can rest easy as it does not buckle when you apply stress. Also, it will be great to mention here that the glass is tempered which makes it more stable altogether.
- The gaming desk has a black glossy powder coat frame
- The metal frame has welded joints with reinforced plates
- There is a separate pull out keyboard and mouse tray
- There is a monitor shelf that provides a comfortable view.
- It has plenty of space to put all your gaming accessories on.
- The desk is a very stable and durable product for long use.
- The table has a sturdy design
- The assembly is quick and easy
- It comes in an awesome packaging
- The surface can easily hold 120 lbs
- The shelf can easily hold up to 60 lbs
- The lifetime warranty of the desk is limited because of its fragility
#2. Walker Edison L-Shaped Corner Gaming Desk
Searching for a gaming desk that goes best with your home or apartment theme? Look no further than the Walker Edison Corner gaming desk. The desk frame is made up of durable & premium quality steel material. This professionally crafted corner gaming desk has a thick frame and features a powder coating finish. Just like the preceding model we discussed, the Walker Edison gaming desk also features a tempered glass that provides added stability for the gamer. You can easily place it on top of the frame without the hassle of worrying yourself with fracturing it at all.
As far as the customizability of the desk is concerned, you can easily fit the keyboard tray on either side of the corner desk. There’s also a detachable CPU stand that you can similarly attach in the middle of the bend or at either side. Also, when we talk about space, the desk comes with plenty of it. If you have a variety of gaming accessories, then you can easily place them according to your choice. There’s also an added shelf to place your books or speakers if you have any.
If you want the best gaming experience, then surely Walker Edison has designed a masterpiece.
- This gaming desk is manufactured in the USA.
- The frame is made up of steel and the surface of the glass.
- The dimensions of the table are 29″ H x 51″ L x 20″ W
- The L shaped design is best to accommodate multiple screens.
- The desk comes with a universal CPU stand
- It comes with extra screws in case any of them are defects.
- The desk has a very sturdy design.
- You can customize it to fit your requirements.
- It has a very modern-looking table design.
- Plenty of legroom space to sprawl without hassle.
- Cable management is a bit off because it has a lot of open space.
- It doesn’t have options to install drawers.
- The keyboard tray is not as spacious as expected.
#3. Tribesigns Modern Corner Computer Desk
Tired of keeping your computer setup on a hutch table that makes you feel as if you’re staying at your grandparents? It’s time to get a more modern looking table design for your room or office computer setup. Get the latest Tribesigns Modern Corner Computer Desk which is an L shaped computer table and can be easily fixed in any corner of your workplace. With this table, the legroom is not an issue as it has plenty of space. You can easily slide from one edge of the table to another while working.
The table is very sturdy in design and is made of solid durable material. It comes with adjustable legs so you can easily place the table anywhere even on the rough and rugged floorings. The only downside of the table is that it doesn’t include a proper setup for cable management. To keep your cables at bay, you can use cable ties which can help keep all your cords assembled in a group.
- This is a simple L computer desk for all purposes.
- You can easily assemble the table in just minutes.
- The frame of the table is very sturdy and rigid.
- The table has a large size of 66.14“(Long Side) x 49.21″(D) x 29″(H)
- It has M styled buckles which offer excellent stability.
- It includes a free CPU stand
- It is very spacious in size
- You can place multiple monitors
- No cable management system
- Slight imperfections in a couple of locations
#4. Le Crozz Home & Office Corner Desk
Do you want a glass surface desk which has a strong steel frame to support it? Le Crozz corner Gaming Desk is one of the best there is for your gaming setup. The table is quite elegant and fancy in design and features. The glass on the surface of this table is tempered so it doesn’t easily succumb to fractures under load/stress. You can easily assemble it without facing any hassle. You have got a good space for placing both your laptop and PC on a single desk
As far as resting your foot is concerned, the table comes with bars for footrest where you can easily mount your feet. Another interesting feature about the table is the adjustable glides. These glides ensure that your table can stay stable even when it is placed on rugged surfaces. If you’re looking for an L-shaped table design which is just as much aesthetically pleasing as sturdy, choose Le Crozz.
- The table is available in black color.
- The table is made up of steel & glass material
- It has a powder coating finish on frames
- The frames have Z shaped designs
- A lightweight table for easy maneuvering
- The dimensions of this table are 51″ W x 19″ D x 28.5 ” H
- It comes with a step-by-step instruction guide for easy assembly.
- The glass can’t take much load as it is a bit fragile.
#5. Mr. IRONSTONE Corner Gaming Desk
If you’re looking for a gaming desk with plenty of space so you can place two to three monitors at ease, Mr. Ironstone gaming desk can surely fulfill your needs. It has plenty of room and over the top space to give you absolute peace when it comes to playing your favorite game titles on multiple screens. The tabletop is made of the finest P2 black MDF board which is neatly placed on top of a white metal frame. It has X style bracings on each side of the frame giving it high stability.
Setting it up is easy as the company sends a complete guide along with all the assembly material. The textured surface is anti-skidding and anti-scratch. It is also waterproof and you can easily clean it. You can also find adjustable leg pads at the bottom which will ensure that you have jerk-free gaming. This is a footrest design, and the table has a bottom shaft on which you can easily mount your feet.
- This item weighs around 22 pounds.
- It comes with a bevel-edged angle design.
- The dimensions of the table are (L) x 21.7″(W) x 30″(H)
- It has a multi-purpose excellent corner gaming desk design.
- They provide excellent customer service.
- The desk is very sturdy.
- You won’t experience any wobbly feeling
- There isn’t any shaking or jerks while playing
- Most of the assembly components look the same which can be confusing.
#6. One Space Ultra Modern Glass Desk for Gaming
If you mostly spend your busy days in the virtual world, then One Space Ultra Modern Glass L-Shaped desk is fairly a great option for you. This is an ideal corner table which has a glass top surface. If you are wondering about space, then you can easily find plenty of it on top of the desk. One side of the table has a traditional computer table design where you can mount your monitor and place your keyboard. While, on the other side, you can stack up against your favorite books and all your gaming accessories.
The table has a high-tech silver finishing which gives it a lustrous appeal. It also has a strong steel frame that ensures the table durability. You can rest easy and make as many upgrades as you want without the fear of seeing your gaming table buckle under any kind of stress. However, don’t forget that the table itself has a limit and if you overburden it, the surface might get cracked. The ultra-sleek and modern glass just make the whole thing a valuable addition in your gaming arsenal.
- The table has a space-saving design and is much sleek in look and feel.
- The surface glass is tempered to provide high-end surface stability.
- It also comes with a universal CPU stand
- The dimensions of the table are 51’ x 51’ x 29’
- The table has a steel frame that ensures durability.
- It has an ultra-modern sleek looking design.
- This is a beautiful looking desk for the office.
- Not much space for a mouse so it has to be placed on top of the desktop.
#7. Ameriwood Home Odin Glass Corner Computer Desk
Whether you want to place a desk at a corner location, or you want to place it anywhere in the center of your room, Ameriwood Home Odin Glass L-Shaped desk is a computer desk designed to fit in any location of your choice. The frame of the computer desk is made up of a strong gray powder-coated metal frame that provides maximum stability. The tempered glass top gives the entire desk a more modern look and feel. And the L shape ensures that this exclusive table can fit in every corner easily.
One of the things that I really like about the desk was even though it looks small, it provided plenty of space. You can set up your entire gaming system on one side and on the other you can keep all your accessories. You can even stock up your favorite books or put a camera and microphone if you want to record videos during twitch stream play. People can even place printers, scanners, or laptops, etc.
- The gaming desk can easily fit into any corner of your room.
- The dimension of the gaming desk is 30.31”h x 51”w x 51”d.
- The weight of the desk is approximately around 56 lbs.
- The desk contains tempered glass which is .56” thick.
- It has a gray frame and it contains a smooth glass desktop.
- Best if you want a good looking computer table at an affordable price.
- Though it may look small but it does offer plenty of space.
- The desk doesn’t have a keyboard tray
How to Choose the Right Corner Gaming Desk for Gaming Setup?
When it comes to gaming, you need a table that is strong and sturdy in design. And at the same time, you want a table that can house all your important gaming accessories, right. So first of all, it is very important that you understand your preferences. Then consider a few factors before purchase.
What is the Table Size?
Take a measurement of your room. Now take measurements of the area where you’re planning to place your corner gaming desk. See how much more space would be required to place the chair. For now, we can consider at least 5 square feet. When you have the following specs, now visit Amazon or the market to check which corner desk will be best suited for your home or office environment.
What are the Functionalities Available?
Always take your time to go through the features and understand what functionalities the table offers. As a gamer, you will be requiring a separate section to place your CPU and a keyboard tray. Does the table you’re about to choose to have the following? Check if these elements are detachable and re-attachable on the adjacent sides of the L shaped corner gaming desk. Also, there’s no harm in checking if your gaming table also offers effective wire management as it can become a real burden.
If you’re going for a more in-depth analysis, check if there are other interesting ergonomic features. Some gaming tables also include built-in monitor platforms and armrests for comfortable play.
What Material is the Table Made up Of?
Nowadays, you will find plenty of desks in the market made up of different materials. However, it is up to you to decide which material and construction will best suit your room and gaming setup. Now many of you would prefer to settle for aesthetics, but you should also pay attention to the construction and the table material. Feel the furniture by touching the surface because that’s where you will be placing your hands for hours. If it’s a rugged surface, it can damage your hands and wrists. Also, check the finishing of the desk as it will ensure whether your desk will stay good as new in looks or it will soon start wearing off. Double-check the weight capacity based on your requirements.
Related Reviews and Buyer’s Guides
So when you’ve considered all of these factors, it is finally time to make that purchase. Now, where should one buy their favorite gaming desk? Well, my answer is… Get it from Amazon! 🙂 Cheers.